SW SUPER WHITE
16% carbamide peroxide whitening gel
- Syringe x 3 mL SW SUPERWHITE® Carbamide Peroxide Dental Whitening Gel at 16%.
SW SUPERWHITE®, is a dental whitening system for vital teeth.
- SW SUPERWHITE® Dental Whitening, is powered with fluoride, helping patients to safely reduce sensitivity which may arise from whitening treatment.
- SW SUPERWHITE® Dental Whitening Gel of carbamide Peroxide at 16%, is ideal due to its concentration and viscosity for safe home whitening procedures under dentist supervision.
- SW SUPERWHITE® include an applicator specially designed to dispense uniformly whitening gel on dental tray.
- SW SUPERWHITE® Dental Whitening Gel has an agreeable mint flavor and a neutral pH.
- Product for dental use only.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
APPLICATION GUIDE FOR DENTITS
- Make for patient a spaced tray or guard for the teeth to be treated.
- Brush and dry teeth.
- Determine required shade before beginning treatment. If possible take a pre-operatory picture and record this information of patient’s records.
- After giving patient the tray or guard and the syringes of SW SUPERWHITE® Dental Whitening Gel of carbamide peroxide at 16% give patient instruction on how to use the treatment (See patient’s application guide)
- Advise patient to stop treatment in case of adverse reaction or noticeable problem and to contact dentist immediately.
- Make a control appointment with patient three (3) days after treatment initiation. Make a second control appointment fifteen (15) days after or at the end of the treatment. In this appointment, assess treatment progress and take a second picture, note the new shade obtained. Record this information at patient’s clinical record.