- Kit 4 x 1: Includes 4 x 45 gr powder. Shades 62, 65, 66, 67.
- Liquid x 120 ml and dropper.
- Powder Bottle 45 gr: Shades 59, 60, 62, 65, 66, 67, 69, 77, 81.
- Liquid Bottle x 120 ml.
Used for temporary crowns and bridges restorations.
- BENDS ACRYLIC has an extremely fine copolymer base to produce very smooth surfaces with a fine granulometry.
- BENDS ACRYLIC has dimensional stability, there are no changes, contraction or distortion.
- BENDS ACRYLIC is translucent.
- BENDS ACRYLIC color stable.
- Product to be used by the professional dentist.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before doing any preparation take an alginate impression. Place this impression in a wet paper towel.
- Rinse and dry the impression.
- Select the powder BENDS shade to match patient’s teeth natural color.
- Fill the impression with BENDS LIQUID. Moisten surface and then spray BENDS POWDER from dispenser bottle. Alternate liquid and powder (salt and pepper technique) until portion of impression is filled. In general, it is recommended to finish with liquid for better results.
- Place impression aside until the acrylic is dull in appearance.
- In the meantime, coat the prepared teeth and surrounding tissue with lubricant. This will insure easy removal of the acrylic temporary from preparations. It also protects the teeth and tissue from monomer irritation.
- Place impression again inside mouth and hold it in place for three minutes. Remove and trim acrylic excess. Do not trim all excess (leave a little in case of contraction).
- Again place impression inside mouth, and place in and out of patient’s mouth until the material reaches a rubbery status and cannot be distorted. Do not allow material to get hot in the mouth.
- Remove cured BENDS Acrylic from impression. Compare adaptation to determine whether it is necessary to readapt.
- Trim off excess acrylic with an acrylic bur to a smooth finish.
- For optimum results used BENDS POWDER and BENDS LIQUID.