Zinc oxide impression paste for edentulous
- One tube Base x 150 Gr
- One tube Catalyst x 50 Gr
- Catalyst 5 Gr
- Base 15 Gr
ZOE impression paste designed for use in the preparation of full or partial dentures.
- KELLPAST® is easy to mix and to handle.
- KELLPAST® remains workable in patient’s mouth for a better impression adaptation.
- KELLPAST® set with good hardness to prevent distortions.
- Impressions neither contract or expand guaranteeing a good impression.
- Excellent detail reproduction.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Use a clean and dry slab or a paper mixing pad.
- Squeeze onto the slab equal lengths of Base and Catalyst. Tube must remain always closed while not in use.
- Mix the two KELLPAST® pastes with a spatula and when a soft and homogeneous mixture and a uniform color is obtained (1 minute mixing time) the KELLPAST® is ready to use.
HOW TO USE KELLPAST® AS CORRECTIVE IN THE BITE IMPRESSION
- Remove impression from the tray and trim excess around margins. If necessary soften edges with flame. Then return the impression to patient’s mouth to adapt it.
- Dry palatal surface of the impression.
- Mix KELLPAST® paste and cover palatine impression surface with a one to two millimeters layer.
- Have patient rinse mouth with cold water. Insert the impression, slowly adapting it in order to allow paste to flow into all tissue irregularities. Avoid compression by the modeling compound especially if there are soft or spongy areas in the mouth. When case is properly seated, have patient close mouth and suck in cheeks.
- If the impression is not completely satisfactory, dry the surface and add more KELLPAST® where necessary, placing impression back into the mouth. Repeat as many times as necessary until getting a perfect impression.
HOW TO USE KELLPAST® AS A CORRECTIVE IN THE FINAL IMPRESSION
KELLPAST® can be used as a corrective of final impression, following previous instruction.
POURING THE MODEL
No separator is required with KELLPAST®. Pour the model in any plaster.
CLEANING SPATULA AND GLASS SLAB
Allow the excess of the mix to harden on the slab, and then scrape with a knife. For better results use KELLPAST®. Base with KELLPAST® Catalyst.