Enamel etching gel at 38% phosphoric acid
Kit x 4 Syringes x 3 ml Each one
Syringe x 12 ml Each one
Enamel etching gel at 38%. It can be used with any dental procedure involving enamel and dentine etching, such as restoration (posterior and anterior), orthodontic brackets adherence, pits and fissures sealant.
- GELYETCH FLUOR, is thixotropic, remaining where applied; without etching adjacent areas not needing to be etched.
- GELYETCH FLUOR is blue for a better color contrast in the mouth.
- GELYETCH FLUOR has an aqueous-base formula, making it easier to be rinsed and preventing color stains on the tooth, which have to be later, removed with abrasive materials.
- GELYETCH FLUOR forms microscopic deposits of calcium fluoride that continues to act even after adhesion is finished.
- GELYETCH FLUOR prevents sensitivity.
- Product to be used by the professional dentist.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Clean and rinse thoroughly, dry with clean air. Etch the tooth surface with Gelyetch Flour at 38%, using the syringe and the needle. Place the gel only in the area to be etched.
- Remove excess and rinse thoroughly with water without pressure for 30 seconds, because pressure will distort the etching architecture.
- Dry with clean air, free of humidity.
- Make sure that the needle is tightly connected to the syringe. Change needle after every application and lock syringe cap tightly.