Zinc phosphate cement with fluoride
- Powder x 24 Gr.
- Liquid x 13 ml.
Zinc phosphate cement with fluoride release. When mixed to a thicker consistency it serves well as a base or temporary filling. When mixed in a fluid consistency is recommended for use in cementation of crowns and bridges and orthodontic bands.
- STOCEMT is a Type I cement, ideal as cementing agent due to its film thickness of 22.3 microns and therefore it flows into the small irregularities of the casting and the walls of the tooth; producing a mechanical bond when the cement hardens.
- STOCEMT as cementing agent of orthodontic bands, is a cost effective alternative to prevent the formation of dental caries due to its fluoride content.
- STOCEMT has a low solubility (less than 0.2%) preventing the loss of material between band and tooth.
- STOCEMT has a high compressive strength (70 kg/cm2) preventing fissures and fractures.
- Product to be used by the professional dentist.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- To mix, use a cool, dry and clean glass slab and a stainless steel spatula.
- For a temporary filling or base mix 1.3 gr. of powder and 0.5 ml. of liquid. For cementation purposes use 1 gr. of powder and 0.5 ml of liquid.
- Divide powder into 4 equal portions (A).Divide one of these into two parts. (B). One eighth of a portion is divided into two (C). With a spatula mix 1/16 of the portion with the total amount of liquid (D), and 1/16 is added and mixed. 1/8 of the portion is added and mixed. The other ¾ parts are added and mixed until all portions are incorporated.
- The entire mixing time should be 1 minute.
- As soon as powder is totally incorporated into liquid, apply the mixture to the cleaned band or casting as usual. Prior cementation washes the tooth preparation and air dry.
- Keep bottles tightly closed when not in use to prevent material deterioration.
- Verify that the whole powder is incorporated into the liquid in each successive step of the mixture.